URGENT-Dormant Account Notice
RESPONSE NEEDED BY NOVEMBER 2ND
NOTICE OF NAMES OF PERSONS APPEARING AS OWNER OF CERTAIN UNCLAIMED PROPERTY HELD BY
NEW COVENANT DOMINION FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
1185 BOSTON ROAD * BRONX, NY 10456
The following persons appear from our records to be entitled to unclaimed property:
- ABRAHAM, ROSALYN – 179 LEFFERTS PLACE, BROOKLYN, NY 11238
- ADESANYA, OLUDARE – 1139 TIFFANY STREET, BRONX, NY 10458
- ARCHER, ALEX – 10 RICHMAN PLAZA, BRONX, NY 10453
- BEDFORD, SAMPSON – 95 RIVERDALE AVE #B335, YONKERS, NY 100701
- BOAKYE, ANDY MARTINSON – 1500 LEXINGTON AVEN. #6N NEW YORK, NY
- BONGA-BIKELE, EMMANUELA – 1335 CHISHOLM STREET, BRONX, NY 10459
- CROSDALE, FELICIA – 528 E 56TH BROOKLYN NY 11203
- DAPPAH, PETER – 1314 NELSON AVENUE, APT 6S, BRONX, NY 10452
- DUNSTON, PERNON – 145-40 176th STREET, JAMAICA NY 11434
- FRANCOIS, LESA C. – 1330 MORRIS AVE. BRONX, NY 10456
- GREEN, BULA S. – 4054 CARPENTER AVE. #6A, BRONX, NY 10466
- HILTON, RONALD – 4226 WHITE PLAINS ROAD, BRONX NY 10466
- JOSEPH, ELISE P. – 889 DAWSON STREET 2G, BRONX, NY 10459
- KAIKAI, ELIZABETH – P.O. BOX 70915, BROOKLYN NY 11207
- NOTE: PAYABLE ON DEATH TO TRUST ACCOUNT MRS SALAMA FUKANU, ADDRESS: 3302 CHAUNCEY PL. #30 MT. RAINIER MD. 20712
- LEARY, CAMILLE – 1459 BURKE AVE. BRONX, NY 10469
- MITCHEL, RICHARD AND THEOLYN SEATON-MITCHEL-154 STRELING STREET, BROOKLYN, NY, 11225
- OKECHUKWU, LAWRENCE – 2722 LURTING AVE. BRONX, NY 10469
- MARIE THERESE PUN – 85 BONAPARTE AVE. ISLIP, NY 11751
- OLEMBO, REMY – 4903 LAYTHAN JACE CT SNELLVILLE GA, 30039-6735
- PROSPER ABBAS I. – 1175 BOSTON ROAD, BRONX, NY 10456
- VAUGHN, JULIUS E. AND GAIL VAUGHN-116-16 217 STREET CAMBRIA HGTS NY 11411
- WALLEY-DANIELS, PAULINE – 686 E. 219TH BRONX, NY 10046
- WEAVER, VIRGINIA – 630 MALCOM X BLVD, NEW YORK, NY 10037
- P INTERNATIONAL HAIRSTYLIST INC.-104 E. 167TH STREET BRONX, NY 10452
**If your name is listed above, please call 718-328-3930, proper I.D. is required before funds can be released.
NCDFCU received CDFI Certification in the beginning of this year. Check us out in this article!
Annual Members Meeting – March 26
You are a shareholder of NCDFCU.
That means this is your credit union!
This is your opportunity to learn about the
intricacies of the Credit Union’s business
and make decisions about its future.
Plus, you get to enjoy
good food, fun, and fellowship!
New Covenant Dominion Church
3601 Eastchester Road
Bronx, NY 10469
Saturday, March 26th
10:00am – 11:30am prompt
Breakfast will be served
GO GREEN with E-Statements
We now offer free e-statements to all account holders. Why should you sign up for E-Statements Today? Because…
1. Statements are 24-Hour Accessible
Whenever you need it, you can access it online from any mobile device or computer. You’ll receive an email alert when your statement is available for viewing. E-Statements are available for viewing for 3 months.
2. Support Nature
Because everything is electronic, paper waste is eliminated because you will have less paper to worry about archiving and keeping secure.
Try it! You will no longer receive a statement in the mail if you sign up for e-statements. However, you can switch back to paper statements at any time by calling your local branch office.
Just sign into your online banking account and follow the prompts.
Family Mint — Helping Kids Appreciate Money
Visit their website for more information Http://www.familymint.com
Online Banking for NCDFCU Members!
Online banking means being able to get information about your account and make transactions without going to the bank. With our new free, and secure website, we now can offer capability to our members. Just click on “Member’s Login” from any page to access the system where you can manage your credit union account(s) from nearly anywhere, at any time. Its Free and secure!